|800 Day Cruiser
|Single Petrol Outboard
Built in Finland, this 2020 Flipper 800 DC Cuddy is the ultimate crossover between a sports cruiser and day-boat. She boasts many options including a bow thruster and trim tabs normally only found on much larger vessels.
The second you jump aboard you will be wowed by the quality and clever layout, and there is no shortage of space with seating for ten. The skipper will love the helm with everything in the right place, and the huge Simrad touchscreen displays every bit of information you could want including live engine analytics. Teak decking is used throughout and there is also a full set of clears to enclose the cockpit completely.
- Presents as new with many upgrade options included
- Low 97 engine hours
- Mercury 200hp Verado outboard offering high performance and low-cost maintenance
- Comes with Mercury DTS (Digital Throttle and Shift) and Mercury Active Trim taking all the guess work out of always having the outboard trimmed for peak performance and fuel economy
- Fully optioned including bow thruster making docking a breeze
- Electric trim tabs to keep the boat level when underway
- Simrad touchscreen chartpotter/fish finder with Mercury Vessel View module for live engine analytics
- Electric anchor winch with remote at helm
- Bimini with clears and covers all-round, great for those cold and rainy days
- Cuddy cabin offering overnight sleeping for 2 adults, a great place to put the kiddies down for a nap in the day
- Drawer fridge to keep food and drinks icy cold
- Plumbed toilet with holding tank
- Teak decking throughout
- Stern platform with hot/cold fresh-water shower and stainless steel ladder
Finance is available on this boat to approved purchasers
from $685.34 per week**.
If performance is your thing, the Mercury Verado gets you up to an easy 30 knots cruise in no time and tops out at around 40 knots. Down below the cuddy cabin sleeps 2 adults and there is also a hidden plumbed toilet that slides out from under the cockpit.
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION TODAY
Inspection is as easy as stepping on board, but advance notice is required please. Arrange a time to inspect or a FaceTime virtual viewing by contacting Jaime Hartland for your private appointment.
Don’t delay, she will be yours before you know it!
Our reference: SMA1889
STANDEN MARINE: THE SMARTEST WAY TO BUY & SELL BOATS
AIRLIE BEACH | BRISBANE | GOLD COAST | SYDNEY HARBOUR | PORT HACKING
Standen Marine is a long-standing industry accredited member of the Marine Brokers division of the Boating Industry Association (BIA) - our team will take care of your boating needs whether you are purchasing or selling.
Our concierge services include:
- Competitive vessel finance
- Vessel insurance cover
- Boat transport to your location
- Regular mechanical servicing
- Annual hull cleaning and anti-foul treatment
- Interior cleaning of galley, cabins and bathrooms
- Periodic carpet cleaning
- Exterior washing, polishing and teak treatments
- Repairs or replacement of canvas and clears
We will beat any competitors quote for identical services.
CALL FOR A QUOTE TODAY.
** Weekly repayments are calculated on a consumer loan from 6.99% over a 60-month loan term with no deposit. All finance applications are subject to meeting the finance lenders criteria and approval T.A.P.
Our company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated and that the vessel is suitable for the use for which the buyer intends to use the vessel.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, changes to inventory inclusions or withdrawal from sale without notice. Photos and videos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. Photos and videos included in listings may show items or equipment not being offered for sale with the vessel by the Seller. In some cases, stock photographs may have been used.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the vessel is free from COVID-19 infection, but our company cannot guarantee that anyone boarding the vessel for any purpose, including inspection, will not contract the virus. Persons boarding the vessel acknowledge that they do so at their own risk.
All persons inspecting any vessel are required to comply with State Government regulations in effect at the time.