|ELITE-12 TI2 AUS/NZ NOXD
With the Elite-12 Ti2, you get more advanced fishfinding features and connectivity, without the premium price.
From high-detail Active Imaging™, FishReveal™, built-in Genesis Live real-time mapping and enhanced screen clarity and target separation to features that make your life easier on the water, like an easy-to-use touchscreen, wireless networking, smartphone notifications and trolling motor/Power Pole® integration – Elite Ti2 was designed to help you have an easier time finding fish.
Active Imaging 3-in-1 sonar (CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan) and 2-in-1 sonar (SideScan and DownScan) lift Elite-12 Ti2 fishfinding performance to another level, offering offer greater resolution, clarity and contrast at a range unmatched by any fishfinder in its category.
Elite-12 Ti2 delivers more powerful navigation features with preloaded coastal US, Australia, New Zealand or worldwide basemap, C-MAP Easy Routing + Navionics® Autorouting* and Genesis Live real-time mapping.
You will have a much easier time targeting key areas with preloaded coastal US, Australia, New Zealand or worldwide basemaps. If you would rather create your own maps of a favorite fishing spot or a lake without detailed mapping, take advantage of the built-in Genesis Live real-time mapping capability to create your own, exclusive ½-foot contour maps live on the screen of your Elite Ti2 display.
New Elite Ti2 wireless networking allows you to share sonar, waypoint and route data wirelessly between Elite Ti2 displays, removing the need to run cable.
With new smartphone notification capability built into Elite-12 Ti2, you can keep your eyes on the fish and never miss another text or call; or turn off notifications for uninterrupted fishing.
*Navionics subscription required. See Navionics.com for more details
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan) ready*
- Active Imaging™ 2-in-1 (SideScan/DownScan) ready*
- C-MAP® Genesis Live
- Smartphone Notifications
- Wireless Networking
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Preloaded coastal US, Australia, New Zealand or worldwide basemap, plus a multitude of mapping options, including C-MAP, Navionics® and more
- Easy-to-use, high-resolution 12-inch SolarMAX™ touchscreen display
- Built-in CHIRP and Broadband Sounder®
- Touchscreen control of Power-Pole® anchors, MotorGuide® Xi5 Trolling Motor
- Integrated wireless connectivity
- SonicHub®2 compatible
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls