|Single Inboard Sterndrive
The Bayliner 245 is the perfect family cruiser for first time buyers! It features a 5.0 L MerCruiser petrol engine with only 235 hours along with a full canopy enclosure, cockpit carpet, table, seating, storage, engine hatch, cup holders, sink with tap, stereo, TV and fridge.
- Low Engine Hours: Only 235 hours on the 5.0L MerCruiser 220hp petrol engine, ensuring both reliability and longevity.
- Full Canopy Enclosure: Enjoy comfort and shade with a complete enclosure for the entire cockpit area.
- Spacious Seating: Abundant seating for everyone on board, ensuring comfort during every nautical adventure.
- Convenient Table: Ideal for family meals or game nights, creating a perfect space for shared moments.
- Ample Storage: Clever storage solutions keep your belongings organized and within easy reach.
- Entertainment Zone: Immerse yourself in on-board entertainment with a stereo system and TV for unforgettable experiences.
- Chilled Refreshments: A built-in fridge ensures your favourite beverages are always at the perfect temperature.
Finance is available on this boat to approved purchasers
from $228.55 per week**.
With its impressive amenities and a price tag that represents fantastic value, this family-friendly cruiser is a rare find for first-time buyers. The 2005 Bayliner 245 is not just a boat; it's a gateway to a world of aquatic adventures and cherished memories. Don't miss out—take a closer look and step into a new era of boating bliss!
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION TODAY
Inspection is as easy as stepping on board, but advance notice is required please. Arrange a time to inspect or a FaceTime virtual viewing by contacting Mark Lane for your private appointment.
Don’t delay, she will be yours before you know it!
Our reference: SMA1895
STANDEN MARINE: THE SMARTEST WAY TO BUY & SELL BOATS
AIRLIE BEACH | BRISBANE | GOLD COAST | SYDNEY HARBOUR | PORT HACKING
Standen Marine is a long-standing industry accredited member of the Marine Brokers division of the Boating Industry Association (BIA) - our team will take care of your boating needs whether you are purchasing or selling.
Our concierge services include:
- Competitive vessel finance
- Vessel insurance cover
- Boat transport to your location
- Regular mechanical servicing
- Annual hull cleaning and anti-foul treatment
- Interior cleaning of galley, cabins and bathrooms
- Periodic carpet cleaning
- Exterior washing, polishing and teak treatments
- Repairs or replacement of canvas and clears
We will beat any competitors quote for identical services.
CALL FOR A QUOTE TODAY.
** Weekly repayments are calculated on a consumer loan from 6.99% over a 60-month loan term with no deposit. All finance applications are subject to meeting the finance lenders criteria and approval T.A.P.
Our company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated and that the vessel is suitable for the use for which the buyer intends to use the vessel.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, changes to inventory inclusions or withdrawal from sale without notice. Photos and videos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. Photos and videos included in listings may show items or equipment not being offered for sale with the vessel by the Seller. In some cases, stock photographs may have been used.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the vessel is free from COVID-19 infection, but our company cannot guarantee that anyone boarding the vessel for any purpose, including inspection, will not contract the virus. Persons boarding the vessel acknowledge that they do so at their own risk.
All persons inspecting any vessel are required to comply with State Government regulations in effect at the time.