Have any questions? Enter your details below along with your preferred contact method and the seller will contact you directly.
|Listing ID||57817||Length||70 Feet|
|Engine Type||Inboard||Number of hulls||1|
Liquid Assets (2017 Ferretti 70’) is a yacht that will exceed your expectations. Rarely will you find a pre-owned yacht in as pristine condition as Liquid Assets. She is perfectly maintained and without a doubt the best flybridge yacht in her class. This is one yacht you must see for yourself.
Currently, Liquid Assets is the ONLY 70 on the market with very well thought out custom upgrades from the factory.
As impressive as her condition is, her list of upgrades is even more remarkable, including: upgraded aft and flybridge stereo (JL Audio 8 speakers, 3 subwoofers, 2 amps), touchscreen controlled stereo in MSR, Direct TV satellite antennas, Garmin electronics, Apple TV in master and salon, onboard Cradlepoint WiFi system, Admiral Canvas flybridge enclosure, GYRO stabilizer, AB tender with 30hp Yamaha with extended warranty until 3/24/19, and the list goes on and on.
Don’t miss a rare opportunity to get a yacht that is better than new in Liquid Assets.
- 4 Cabins + 1 Crew
- Gyro Stabilizer
- Glendinning 100a with Remote Control
- Raritan Icemaker in Cockpit
- Furuno Series Autopilot for Bridge and Fly
- Furuno Open Array Radar Antenna
- Radar Plotter Navnet
- Furuno USA Multidata Instruments
- KVH7 Sat Antenna
- 40-Inch LCD TV in Salon
- TV Electric Raising device for Salon
- Teppan-Yaki on Flybridge
- SAT TV predisposition for all cabins
- Mini HIFI Fusion AV750
- 24-Inch LCD TV in Guest and VIP Cabin
- 32-Inch LCD TV in Master
- Painted Domes in Grey to Match Hardtop
- Rug in Salon
- Wood Floor in Main Deck
- Additional outlet Sockets in Galley
- Lighted hanging bars in Master Locker
- Additional lighting in all Showers
- Adjustable flybridge helm seat
- Control Station in Cockpit
- Mooring Winch
- Shore Freshwater Intake
- Additional Folding Bed in Crew Quarters
- Electronic Search Light
- Teak with Grey Caulking
- Stern Thruster 13.2 HP Double Propeller
- Cooler Drawer in Salon
Custom Factory Upgrades
- Enlarged Master head single sink centered in countertop
- 2nd wine refrigerator in custom bar
- Wine cooler in galley aft cabinets in lieu of dishwasher
- Backrest cushions added to starboard side settee in aft salon
- Cockpit table in high gloss finish
- Lights on staircase
- Electric blinds in VIP and guest cabin
- Additional lights added in hardtop
- VHF antenna painted to match hardtop
- Horn painted to match hardtop
- Flybridge dinette table changed to folding table with teak high gloss finish
- 24inch TV in crew cabin
- Upgraded flybridge bar with refrigerators below, sink and Corian surface for cutting.
- Stainless steel safety rail added to keep flybridge hatch open
- Additional 110v duplex outlet and USB duplex outlets inside portside chart flat storage area.
- Apple TV added to Salon and Master Cabin TVs
- PC internet communicator coastal
- Bidet feature within toilet added to master head
- Custom icemaker in cockpit with own reservoir
- Forward sunpad cushions to have adjustable backrests
- Salon coffee table to fit lengthwise between aft end of dinette and starboard aft settee in empty space
- Custom enclosed Eisenglass for flybridge done by Admiral Canvas
- Fusion SXV-300 Sirius radio Reciever
- Shakespeare SRA-50
- Garmin NMEA2000 Kit to connect Fusion to Garmin
- 2 JL Audio M770-CCX-CG-WH for Flybridge Zone 1
- 2 JL Audio M10IB5-CG-WH Subwoofer for Flybridge Zone 1
- JL Audio MHD900/5 24V Amp for Flybridge Zone 1
- 2 JL Audio M770-CCX-CG-WH for Aft Deck
- 2 JL Audio M10IB5-CG-WH Subwoofer for Aft Deck
- JL Audio MHD900/5 24V Amp for Aft Deck Zone 2
- Fusion MS-NRX300 control for Aft Deck
- Concord Pro Control PRO24.Z Touchscreen display for Salon
- Concord Pro Control PROLINK.Z processor for Salon Control
- Garmin GXM52 Sirius XM Marine Reciever mounted on Hardtop
- Garmin Blue Charts for St John- Cape, Norfolk, Mid Atlantic, Jacksonville - Bahamas
- CRADLEPOINT 2100LP6-NA W/EXT ANT KIT - Cellular System, Sim Card required
- AIGEAN AN-7000 High Power Marine WIFI/WIFI Booster
- WAVE WIFI MBR400 Marine Broadband router - Selects between Wifi and Cellular
- AIGEAN MAP7 Dual band marine access point - Full wifi coverage for entire boat
- PAKEDGE SX-24P8 Managed Switch- 24 Port Managed gigabit switch
- CONCORD 24-12 70 AMP DC Converter input 19-35 output
Ferretti Vessel Description
Improving constantly, never settling for second best, always going beyond the Owners’ and the yachting world’s taste and expectations: only such a production philosophy can lie behind and explain the launch of a new model that perfections a previous, very successful one.
The new Ferretti Yachts 700 is indeed the evolution of one of the greatest recent successes for Ferretti Group's historical brand. This new model, which is the outcome of the long-standing cooperation between Zuccon International Project and Ferretti Group's Engineering Department, offers the best an Owner can expect in terms of both seaworthiness and onboard comfort, besides boasting innovative functional and aesthetic solutions that are bound to become key features in the brand’s forthcoming yachts.
The superstructure conveys a sense of sophisticated lightness: the dark long deck glazing, in the same color as the stanchions, 'cuts' across the yacht’s profile from stern to bow. The glazing follows the lowering of the gunwale in the central part of the boat, where the living room can be found, thereby reflecting on the outside the main deck interior layout, while increasing the general sense of lightness that pervades the entire craft. The lowering in the glazing also lets in plenty of natural light and offers guests and the crew alike the widest possible view on the surrounding landscape.
The Ferretti Yachts 700’s aerodynamic design is most apparent in the elongated tail, surmounted by a roll bar housing satellite systems and antennas and characterized by a new color shade, called 'Vulcan Grey'. Starting from the Ferretti Yachts 700, this warm grey shade will become the brand’s second color, and will be used on all accessory systems (roll bars, hard tops…), in contrast with the white shade of the hull and the superstructure. The installation of all antennas in the roll bar will also make it possible to free up the aft area of the flybridge of any and all technical elements, thereby offering the Owner a panoramic terrace that can be furnished with free standing furniture.
Two MAN engines are installed in the engine room - one single space that, besides the engines, hosts all systems and wheel controls. Ferretti Yachts proposes two V8 1000 Mhp engines, allowing to reach a maximum speed of 28.5 knots and a cruising speed of 25 knots. As an alternative, the yacht can be equipped with two more powerful, 1200 Mhp, MAN V8 that will push it to a top speed of 31.5 knots and a cruising speed of 28 knots.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.