Thinking of buying a new aluminium boat or fibreglass boat this summer, here’s your chance to test the latest models.
If you’re thinking of buying a new aluminium boat or fibreglass boat this summer, here’s your chance to try before you buy.
Middle Harbour Marine dealership will have a selection of aluminium and fibreglass boats from SAVAGE, TOURNAMENT and BROOKER on the water for testing this weekend in Sydney's Pittwater.
Test slots are limited. To ensure that we can allocate the right amount of time for each group, bookings are essential.
Please contact us in advance to lock in your preferred on-water test time.
Just email us or call 02 9938 2900 to register your interest.
Bayview Boat Ramp
1672 Pittwater Rd, Bayview, NSW 2104
Sunday 29th November
9.00am to 1.00pm
Boats on test:
· Brooker 410 Sportsman Runabout with 30HP Mercury
· Brooker 475 Centre Console with 60HP Mercury Four Stroke
· Savage 435 Baycruiser Runabout with 40HP Mercury
· Savage 455 Baycruiser Runabout with 50HP Mercury
· Savage 500 Baycruiser Runabout with 90HP Mercury Four Stroke
· Savage 500 Bluewater Cuddy Cabin with 75HP Mercury
· Savage 545 Beachcomber Bowrider with 115HP Mercury Optimax
· Tournament 1750 Cuddy Cabin with 90HP Evinrude E-Tec
· Tournament 1900 Bluewater Cuddy Cabin with 130HP Evinrude E-Tec
· Tournament 2250 Walkaround with 225HP Evinrude E-Tec
Please note: This list is subject to change
Middle Harbour Marine
384 Pittwater Road North Manly NSW 2100
P 02 9938 2900 F 02 9905 0879
Tags: Middle Harbour Marine