Caring for your Inflatable Boat
Boating tips for keeping Inflatable Boats stored correctly in Winter
Review supplied by Zodiac
Winter storage tips for Zodiac® Inflatable boats
• Wash your Zodiac with soapy water and rinse away sand and debris
• Check the condition of the valves and the self bailer
• Once inspected thoroughly, your boat is ready for storage
• If you have little space, it can be folded into its carrying bags but be certain it is dry
• If it will remain inflated, deflate the tubes a bit
• If you leave your Zodiac on the trailer make sure it is straight and not tilted
• If you have a Zodiac RlB with a removable tube, take off the tube, to be able to clean it, and the rigid hull, better
• A final tip, keep rodents away (rats, mice) who might make holes in your boat
About Zodiac Inflatables
Zodiac® has been the world leader in inflatable boats for over 70 years. With more than a million boats sold throughout the world. Our boats promote fun, active and healthy lifestyles. We have boats for every adventure from fishing, diving and wakeboarding to big boat tenders and camping run abouts.
Real Zodiac inflatable boats are safe, economical, light weight and easily inflated. Zodiac Group Australia are proud to work closely with Surf Life Saving Australia, Militaries and Professionals in Australia and around the world.
Visit www.zodiacmarine.com.au to find your nearest Zodiac Dealer or contact us on 1800 688 552
Or browse the full range of Zodiac inflatable boats for sale.