Bavaria power boats move to a new BMW Design
Engaging BMW Design Works to help design a brand new range of Sailing Yachts and Sports Cruisers the ALL NEW models have received rave reviews from the boating press and discerning European boating public alike, with the Sport 28 being nominated for and the Bavaria Deep Blue 46 winning 2010 European Power Boat of the year award.
As we would expect from BMW, the new models exhibit unprecedented attention to styling, comfort and finish – Bavaria can now rightly claim to be THE state of the art builder of mid size sports boats.
Bavaria only build to order (unlike other manufacturers still carrying old stock) you can purchase a 2010 NEW model BMW inspired boat at a price reflecting remarkable value.
While competitors struggled with the unprecedented economic conditions of 2008 and 2009 Bavaria Yachtbau where busy planning and investing for a bright future. Bavaria's core philosophy 'of making cost savings by using technology to achieve superb quality in the most cost efficient way’ Allows them to reduce labour costs, material and stock holding and minimise waste through automation.
- The bold modern lines will give you a sense of pride and satisfaction each time you set eyes upon your BMW designed Bavaria.
- As supplies for your day, weekend or holiday aboard stowe neatly away in the capacious storage areas your craft remains neat, uncluttered and safe.
- Your guests immediately feel at home finding comfortable areas to relax and enjoy, while your chosen crew has easy safe access around the boat to help leave and return to dock.
- The electronic controls and bow thruster give you easy and reliable control of your craft allowing you to leave and return to your berth confidently and enjoyably without stress for you or your crew.
- The state of the art hull design and Volvo engines are carefully matched to deliver exhilarating sports performance with a weather eye on economy.
- The single level cockpit design with wet bar and grill makes socialising and relaxing a real pleasure.
- The rear deck and sunpad allow a ‘wet’ bathing and fun area at the stern without encroaching on the main seating and relaxing areas.
- Private cabins and well appointed bathrooms make changing showering and sleeping comfortable and private.
- The generous side decks allow safe and easy access to the huge flat foredeck area encouraging the use of yet more superb relaxing and socialising space. Room for everyone to enjoy.
- Built to Germanishcher Lloyds standards you can relax, confident that your craft is safe, seaworthy and of enduring quality
- Apart from the obvious outside changes the interiors of the new range are now available in three choices of wood, Mahogany, Walnut and Light Oak. With the 8 different interior furnishing options& multiple cockpit colours there has never been more choice from Bavaria Yachtbau.