Great Barrier Reef Boat Sales
Great Barrier Reef Boat Sales (GBR Boat Sales) began life as Abel Point Yacht Sales in 1996 at Airlie Beach in the beautiful Whitsundays.
Ganada Investments Pty Ltd purchased Abel Point Yacht Sales in October 2007 and bought with it a wealth of experience in business, marketing, advertising, and importantly over 35 years of combined boating knowledge.
The business was quickly rebranded to Great Barrier Reef Boat Sales (GBR Boat Sales), and the new identity and logo provides greater market awareness for customers outside the Whitsunday region.
The company has continued its growth and services to following regions:
- Airlie Beach
- Hamilton Island
- Laguna Quays
The company’s head office remains located at Abel Point Marina in Airlie Beach, the gateway to the Whitsunday islands.
GBR Boat Sales has established a leading reputation in the brokerage industry based on sound knowledge and a promise to provide the same level of service which we ourselves expect.
In 2010 GBR Boat Sales was chosen as the exclusive sales agent for the entire range of luxury Jeanneau yachts for the central and northern Queensland regions. The appointment is something the company has taken a lot of pride in, and we see it as an endorsement of the commitment all our staff makes to product knowledge and customer service.
Great Barrier Reef Boat Sales provides the following services:
- Sale of used yacht and power boats
- Sale of new and used charter and commercial vessels
- Exclusive Central and North Queensland Jeanneau Dealer
- Exclusive Grand Tender and Boat Dealer
- GBRPMA Tourism Permit sales
- Club Marine Insurance agents
- Insurance industry approved valuations
- Vessel management and transport
- Mooring rentals
Marine Queensland Accredited:
Great Barrier Reef Boat Sales is a Marine Queensland accredited brokerage. You can rest in the knowledge that our business practices and all our brokers pass the rigorous accreditation and licensing requirements of Marine Queensland.
Marketing / Service:
GBR Boat Sales focuses on providing our clients with exceptional service. We never close and are proud to be the only North Queensland brokerage available 24/7. No answering machines here, only real people when you need them.
When it comes to marketing vessels these days, the Internet is king. You may be surprised to know that over 90% of purchase enquiries stem from the web. The management of GBR Boat Sales continually improve their marketing to ensure it is amongst the best in the business.
We use the following market methods:
- Market on all leading Australian marine web sites
- Market on leading international web sites
- Market on targeted marine sites when necessary
- Use professional photography on all vessels
- Video of vessel where necessary
- Extensive ongoing search engine optimisation program
- Extensive co-brokerage arrangements in place
- Detailed easy to read inventory documents
- Professional wall brochures of all vessels
Great Barrier Reef Boat Sales
Abel Point Marina
F: 07 4946 4436
Have any questions? Enter your details below along with your preferred contact method and the seller will contact you directly.